*Current/ returning students,
Should NOT come to Open Registration Day.
Please call the office with any questions 859.356.5560
The owners and operators of the studio are the husband and wife team of Jerry and Mia Armelli, former professional dancers, teachers and choreographers from the Cincinnati area. They are supported by a staff of well qualified dance instructors whose passion is to teach dance.
Offering Specialized Classes In:
Scottish Highland • Adult Hip Hop and Tap • Creative Movement • Pre-Ballet/ Gymnastics • Ballet • Pointe • Contemporary • Tap • Jazz • Gymnastics • Hip Hop • Musical Theater
The Primary objectives at The Dance Center are to:
- Present quality dance instruction in a supportive and safe environment using “appropriate” music
- Promote respect of self and others
- Encourage a healthy competition with others in a spirit of cooperation
- Enhance and encourage one’s unique artistic and athletic potential
- Foster an understanding of music, rhythm and coordinated movement
- Illustrate and instruct the art and athleticism of dance