The Dancer Center Dress Rehearsal and Recital are Wednesday, June 5th and Thursday, June 6th.
Additional tickets for Show 2 & 3 for sale in the office.
Cash and checks only will be accepted during Dress Rehearsal and Recital.
DVDs are $25 each
T-shirts are $20 each
Tickets will not be for sale the night of Dress Rehearsal or Recital.
Recital tickets, t-shirts and DVDs are for sale in the office!
The owners and operators of the studio are the husband and wife team of Jerry and Mia Armelli, former professional dancers, teachers and choreographers from the Cincinnati area. They are supported by a staff of well qualified dance instructors whose passion is to teach dance.
Offering Specialized Classes In:
Scottish Highland • Adult Hip Hop and Dance • Creative Movement • Pre-Ballet/ Gymnastics • Ballet • Pointe • Tap • Jazz • Gymnastics • Hip Hop • Musical Theater
The Primary objectives at The Dance Center are to:
- Present quality dance instruction in a supportive and safe environment using “appropriate” music
- Promote respect of self and others
- Encourage a healthy competition with others in a spirit of cooperation
- Enhance and encourage one’s unique artistic and athletic potential
- Foster an understanding of music, rhythm and coordinated movement
- Illustrate and instruct the art and athleticism of dance