Dear Dance Center families,
Happy new year! We are so excited to get back into the studio dancing with your children starting Monday, January 4th.
We are blessed to move forward once again. Hooray!!!
Below you will find a reminder of how we are continuing to keep your children safe and healthy. Please take a moment to read the following information carefully!
- The waiting room remains closed during class times.
- Teachers and helpers will wear masks.
- Students five years of age and older need to wear a mask.
- Students will remain 6 feet apart from each other.
- Sanitizing stations are set up upon the entrance and exit at the studio.
- All students please wait outside until your teacher has come to greet you at the door.
- Parents paying tuition, please wait until students have entered the building before going into the office.
Monday: 4:30 – 7:30
Tuesday: 5:00 – 7:00
Wednesday: 5:45 – 7:45
Thursday: 5:30 – 7:30
Friday: 5:00 – 6:45
With the love and thankfulness,
The Dance Center Staff
The owners and operators of the studio are the husband and wife team of Jerry and Mia Armelli, former professional dancers, teachers and choreographers from the Cincinnati area. They are supported by a staff of well qualified dance instructors whose passion is to teach dance.
Offering Specialized Classes In:
Scottish Highland • Adult Hip Hop and Tap • Creative Movement • Pre-Ballet/ Gymnastics • Ballet • Pointe • Contemporary • Tap • Jazz • Gymnastics • Hip Hop • Musical Theater
The Primary objectives at The Dance Center are to:
- Present quality dance instruction in a supportive and safe environment using “appropriate” music
- Promote respect of self and others
- Encourage a healthy competition with others in a spirit of cooperation
- Enhance and encourage one’s unique artistic and athletic potential
- Foster an understanding of music, rhythm and coordinated movement
- Illustrate and instruct the art and athleticism of dance